We are currently looking for a dedicated, driven, and analytical Production Planner for our growing CPG client. The right person will love to problem solve and work cross-functionally as well as will be looking to take the next step in their career.
This Production Planner will lead the daily scheduling and forecasting process for a rapidly growing company in a disruptive and evolving industry. Working together with the Head of Supply Chain, this Production Planner will have direct visibility to the senior leadership team.
Production Planner Responsibilities:
- Manage a master schedule that is valid, taking into account material availability, resource capacity, customer/market demands, and financial commitments
- Review and coordinate all planning parameters for parts within the business system
- Utilize the ERP to plan and promise assembly orders relative to customer request and material plan
- Initiate purchase orders for parts, services and/or non-product items; arrange for receipt, inspection, and compliance of these purchase orders to meet customer request dates
Production Planner Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain, or engineering preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- 5+ years’ experience in planning within a manufacturing industry
- Advanced aptitude for Excel
- Experience with a major ERP system
If you are interested in this Production Planner opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: logistics , manufacturing , global , engineering , business , supply chain , negotiate , client , long-term , planning , transportation , team , management , innovation , indirect procurement , indirect , spend , sourcing , procurement , purchasing , buying , buyer , MRO , facilities , spend , chemicals , production , planning , forecasting , scheduling , production planning , master scheduler , master planner , production scheduling , Oracle
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.