LaSalle Network has partnered with a leading CPG company that is looking for a Production Planner for their manufacturing plant located near the southern suburbs of Chicago.
Production Planner Responsibilities:
- Schedule usage of production materials to ensure optimal production levels
- Evaluate suppliers or quality, timeliness and match according to goals
- Monitor material supply flow and identify any shortages or bottlenecks in usage
- Create daily production plans and optimize capacity
- Proactively communicate with cross-functional teams across buildings to ensure fulfillment of customer orders
- Forecast market challenges based on competitor analysis and industry trends
- Address issues regarding quality and production
- Produce reports based on findings and performance of production
Production Planner Requirements:
- Knowledge of material management systems such as SAP
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Creative problem-solver, capable of driving solutions to challenging opportunities
- Strong interpersonal skills and communicates well at all levels of the organization
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities required by the department workload
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Excel and Outlook
- Proactive approach and work ethic appropriate for a fast-paced, team-oriented, growing company
If you are interested in this Production Planner opportunity, or any other opportunity in the Planning space, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Words: production , sap , management , cpg #LI-SCPROJ
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.