Our client, a leading manufacturing company, is looking to hire a Production Manager for its headquarters in Virginia. This Production Manager position provides the challenging feel of a "start-up," with the stability of a company that has been a long-term player in the industry.
This Production Manager will manage cross-functional projects and will evaluate plant efficiencies for multiple sites. The company is looking for dynamic and high potential supply chain professionals with passions for career advancement and process improvement.
Production Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee production operations and maintain optimal capacity to run efficiency
- Identify continuous improvement projects and establish project plans for increased output and efficiency
- Develop plant-level activities and monitor the progress of ongoing projects
- Train and coach hourly personal on CI Methodology
- Work cross-functionally with Finance, Operations and Marketing to scope CAPEX plans
- Partner with R&D to establish equipment requirements for new roll outs
Production Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Demonstrated understanding of GMP and Six Sigma Principles
- Experience utilizing DMAIC and 5 WHY's methodology
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in managing hourly staff
- Project management experience
- Management of engineering or technical staff
If interested in this Production Manager role and meet the above qualifications, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: supply chain , engineering , continuous improvement , six sigma , black belt , lean , engineer , mechanical engineer , chemical engineer , process improvement , management , project management , OSHA , GMP , Manufacturing , project design , process mapping , safety , quality , R&D , DMAIC , CPG , SAP , plant , information systems, CAPEX , capital projects
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.