Our client, a leading industrial manufacturing company, is looking to hire a Bilingual Production Manager for its plant in Elkhart. This is a fast-paced, continuous production facility that is rapidly growing.
The Bilingual Production Manager will lead cross-functional continuous improvement projects and evaluate plant efficiencies to scale up for continued growth. The company is looking for dynamic, passionate leaders with experience in a similar setting and someone who is fluent in Spanish (reading, writing, speaking).
Bilingual Production Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee production operations, and maintain optimal capacity and efficiency
- Identify continuous improvement projects and establish project plans for increased output and efficiency
- Develop plant-level activities and monitor the progress of ongoing projects
- Train and coach hourly personnel on CI methodology
- Work cross-functionally with finance, operations and marketing to scope CAPEX plans
Bilingual Production Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Full Spanish fluency (reading, writing, speaking) required
- Experience with engineering and quality highly preferred
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in managing hourly staff
If interested in this Bilingual Production Manager role and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: supply chain , engineering , continuous improvement , six sigma , black belt , lean , engineer , mechanical engineer , chemical engineer , process improvement , management , project management , OSHA , GMP , Manufacturing , project design , process mapping , safety , quality , R&D , DMAIC , CPG , SAP , plant , information systems, CAPEX , capital projects
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.