Our client, a leading retail and merchandising distributor is looking for a motivated and autonomous Production Manager to lead their team. This person will lead production operations and ensure maximum productivity and timely processes.
Production Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage all functions, operations, and communication across the production
- Provide mentorship and leadership to all production employees to ensure efficient practices
- Schedule and monitor production activity
- Monitor inventory and direct cycle counts to track product availability
- Direct continuous improvement processes to reduce operation costs
- Train and oversee individuals
Production Manager Requirements:
- 2-5 years of production management or supervision in a print, apparel, textiles or design industry
- High School Diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or related field is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both English, Spanish is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Positive attitude and ability to lead others
- Prior experience tracking and monitoring inventory
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in the Production Manager position, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: production supervisor , production manager , bilingual production manager , operations manager , operations supervisor, print screen , textile , print , design , apparel , merchandise , bilingual , screen printing
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.