Job DescriptionOur client, a leader in the consumer products industry, is looking to hire a Production Manager in their Tampa, Florida office. This is a newly-created position to improve manual processes and efficiencies to grow the operations.
Production Manager Responsibilities:
- Follow and enforce all established policies, procedures and recognized practices
- Manage Production Planning process based on Sales Forecasts and within acceptable fiscal inventory guidelines
- Meet production schedules by efficiently utilizing manpower, work cell capacity and material availability
- Resolve any issues; handle maintenance work when necessary
- Ability to implement process improvements and productivity improvements within the facility
Production Manager Requirements:
- Previous manufacturing and warehouse operations experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Prior experience managing people
- Proficiency with systems required
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to work effectively as part of a team on multiple projects
If you are interested in the Production Manager position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply now!
Keywords and Related Terms: production, engineer #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.