For over 30 years our client has provided world class travel programs for non-profit organizations nationwide. They are now seeking a Production Coordinator to help continue their growing success. If you are sharp, upbeat, creative, and have excellent editorial skills please read on to learn more!
Production Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Understand and uphold company style and template components /writing format for all Creative Services copy to include brochures, proposals, program previews, Pre-Departure Materials, website copy, catalog copy, letters, etc.
- Proofread, verify, spell check and edit and/or revise all Creative Services copy
- Meet Marketing and/ or Operation timeline dates and prioritize deadline dates as set by management
- Coordinate design, copy and images for all Client Organization Promotional materials
- Coordinate with Client Organizations and maintain positive relationship with them.
Production Coordinator Requirements:
- Background in English/ Journalism/ Editing preferred
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign specifically)
- Team player, who is also able to work well independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent editorial skills with strong attention to detail.
- Professional and strong written and verbal communication.
- Proficient at prioritizing multiple tasks simultaneously, as well as able to switch gears quickly and efficiently.
Our client is looking to interview and hire immediately! If you are interested in the Production Coordinator position and meet the above requirements, please apply today.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer 4/19/19
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.