Lasalle Network is thrilled to be working with an international manufacturer that specializes in high-tech products that transmit chemicals and liquids. Our client partners with a wide range of industries including food manufacturers, biotech companies and renewal energy. They are seeking a Product Sales Specialist to grow new/existing accounts by facilitating product demonstrations.
Product Sales Specialist Responsibilities:
- Account management
- Travel to domestic and international branches to train sales teams
- Model how to use products; explain features and benefits
Product Sales Specialist Requirements:
- Associates/bachelor's degree in a mechanical, technical or related field
- 2-3 years of applicable experience in account management or sales
- 50% travel requirements, domestic and international
- Highly motivated self-starter capable of working independently with remote management
- Experienced in learning delivery via web conference tools and in person
- Excellent communication/people skills
- Training experience preferred
- High level of proficiency with technical products and applications
- Ability to travel M-F
- Proficiency with common office software/tools including Microsoft Office and CRM tools such as Salesforce
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: sales specialist , sales , product sales , product specialist , technical , technical products #LI-CTOSDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.