Are you a Product Marketing professional looking to grow your career with a booming company in the manufacturing space? Are you looking to make an impact with a growing team while being involved in the IOT space?
Then we have the position for you!
LaSalle Network is working with one of the leading global manufacturers of precision dispensing and mixing equipment for the architectural paint, coatings, personal care, cosmetics, and food and beverage industries.
The Product Marketing Manager will manage a variety of marketing projects including developing, launching, and promoting the company’s products and services within the core markets. This person will be responsible for the development and management of marketing communications, market research, and new product opportunities, including identification and definition. This position will sit onsite in the northwest suburbs of Illinois with a flexible onsite work schedule!
Product Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and launch plans/strategies for new products - preparing all new related copy & content for brochures, videos, and all digital content for a successful launch
- Develop competitive and SWOT analysis
- Conduct primary and secondary market research as needed
- Research, write, and develop social media, digital marketing, press releases, web site content, trade show graphics and other marketing materials, as needed
- Partner with third party agencies for the coordination of timelines with all publications across print, digital, social, and PR avenues
- Coordinate trade show efforts to include development of all necessary booth structures, graphics, digital content creation, and additional related items (including apps)
- Support the preparation and hosting of training programs
Product Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, advertising, or a related business degree
- 5+ years of experience in marketing communications in the industrial B2B industry (SaaS industry preferred)
- Proven experience in product development & product launches; overseeing the development of 360 marketing campaigns; technical content creation; market research; digital marketing; and lead generation (online, tradeshows, campaigns) and CRM
- Marcom experience highly preferred
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Excel, and the Adobe Creative Suite
If you are interested in this Product Marketing Manager opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: marcom , product marketing , IOT , adobe , content creation , product launch , b2b , product manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.