LaSalle Network is currently partnered with a security organization headquartered in the northwest suburbs of Chicago to add a Product Manager to their team to support SDLC Initiatives. This person will be responsible for working with stakeholders to identify requirements and work with internal teams to enhance their software and systems.
Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead product development needs by identifying and managing product activities from planning to execution
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure proper positioning and execution of all product efforts
- Create user stories and gather requirements for Stakeholders to assist in the development of internal systems and software
- Identify consumer trends through the analysis of market research
- Lead efforts to define product scope and utilize product roadmaps to ensure a successful launch and adoption
Product Manager Requirements:
- Proven experience working as a Product Manager, preferably with a B2B or SaaS product
- Previous experience supporting Software Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of User Stories, Product Roadmaps, and Product Backlogs
- Experience working Product Management tools like Jira preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: Product, Backlog, Roadmap, UAT, User Stories, User Story, Product Manager, Product Owner, SaaS, B2B, Software as a Service.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.