LaSalle Network is partnering with an exciting organization on a contract Product Manager search. This person will help with developing and managing this company’s internal systems and tools. This person needs to be comfortable with working onsite.
Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Support the creation of and updates to the product vision and roadmap
- Create user stories and prioritize backlog
- Participate in daily standup/scrum meetings, sprint planning and review meetings
- Work with cross-functional teams comprised business stakeholders, engineering, user design and QA
- Partner with the technology team on development, testing & implementation plans, as well as internal communications & deployment plans
- Develop a strong understanding of our customers’ (business partners) needs
- Collaborate with our customers to define requirements and communicate them to the scrum teams.
- Understand the key metrics and ensure product features will help achieve those metrics.
- Research and analyze best-in-class product features in the marketplace
Product Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years overall experience
- 1+ years digital experience
- 1+ years in product management preferred
If this Product Manager position sounds like your next career move, please apply today!
Recruiter - Technology Services
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national