Are you a Product Designer/ Visual Designer looking to grow with a booming technology consultancy in Chicago? Then we have the position for you! LaSalle is looking to hire a Product Designer/ Visual Designer for our client, a well-known, full-service digital agency in Chicago.
The Product Designer/ Visual Designer will work with a cross-functional team to design the conception of digital designs for digital experiences. This role will be building visual designs that help define the user interface on client engagements across a variety of channels and platforms from conceptual stages, through to visual design, prototyping, and final delivery.
Product Designer/ Visual Designer Responsibilities:
- Produce design and communicate fresh ideas and visual concepts of an exceptional standard for every project
- Forge and execute innovative, visually beautiful, and commercial viable concepts for digital customer experiences
- Participate in internal and external brainstorming design sessions actively with other members of the project team
- Develop creative strategies that are forward-thinking and in-line with current trends, forging and executing exciting digital ideas with emerging technologies
- Produce sketches, mood boards, and design layouts to communicate ideas to clients, with a strong consideration of copy
- Produce high quality interaction design solutions, exhibited in wireframes, specification documentation, and prototypes
- Demonstrate a clear understanding and ability to translate brands into digital executions and think ‘digital first’ when creating design experiences
- Create detailed, consistent design systems into style guides that can easily be interpreted by development partners
Product Designer/ Visual Designer Requirements:
- 2+ years of visual design experience, preferably from an ad agency environment
- Problem solving, logical thinker with meticulous attention to detail
- Self-motivator with excellent organizational and time management skills
- A diligent approach to general housekeeping, filing of work, assets, essential information, etc. and diary management
- Displayed experience on larger digital teams
- Highly imaginative, hands-on creative thinker who is curious about clients' products or services, with an excellent knowledge of UI design and an appreciation for branding
- Proficient understanding of user-centered design, user experience, and information architecture as well as an understanding of designing to accessibility standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this Product Designer/ Visual Designer role, please apply today!
Project Manager, Marketing Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: visual design , product design , branding , digital , UI design creative , prototypes , graphic design
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.