Do you have a love of cooking, sales & marketing and engaging with people? LaSalle Network is partnered with a nationwide restaurant branding and equipment company who are looking for friendly, enthusiastic, outgoing individuals to work in a fun, fast paced, environment. This is a unique opportunity with competitive hourly pay and flexible schedule.
The Product Demonstration Specialist is responsible for performing cooking and non-cooking in-store demos and merchandising, building relationships with customers, gathering relevant feedback, raising brand awareness and sales of the products being demoed. You’ll become an expert on your clients’ needs and help ensure their knowledge is gained from your expertise.
- Interact with customers and management – love of networking with people!
- Perform demos with minimal supervision – learn about food, wine, catering while you work!
- Excellent communication skills – make the job your own, have fun with it!
- Outstanding customer service – bring your positive, motivated, happy self!
- Product demonstration experience preferred but not required
- Professional and outgoing demeanor
- Experience with MS Word & Excel
- Access to PC & Smartphone with internet/email access
- Ability to bend, stand and lift up to 40lbs.
If you are interested in this role and feel qualified, please apply today!
Keywords: product development , promotion , marketing , merchandising , sales
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, marketing, sales, supply chain, call center, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.