LaSalle Network has partnered with an established sports marketing firm with offices in the Chicago loop to identify a new Product Analyst to join their team. The position reports up to the VP of Strategy.
This individual is able to sit fully remote if in the Chicagoland area and can come into their office in the loop if desired. Budgeted base salary for this role is between $80,000-$120,000.
Product Analyst Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain dashboards in Excel and SQL
- Maintain long range and operational plans
- Track CapEx budgets
- Build and maintain KPIs
Product Analyst Requirements:
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Current or prior experience in an accounting, financial analyst or product analyst role
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Experience in SQL a plus but not required
- Prior experience building and maintaining dashboards required
- Candidates must be vaccinated if they would like to come into the office
If you are interested in hearing more about the Product Analyst role, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: Product analyst, sports marketing, dashboards, KPI, SQL, Excel, financial analyst, senior accountant, financial , planning , analysis , manage , excel , access , forecast , distribution , monthly performance , financial models , net present value , NPV , return on investment , ROI , return on investment , strategy , controlling , financial modeling , consulting , reporting , technology , software as a service , SaaS , management , FP&A , budgeting , budgets , forecasts , tableau , technology , financial analyst , advertising , media , marketing #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.