LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a global e-commerce leader headquartered in Chicago, IL to add a Product Analyst to their team to support an upgrade in systems and software. This person will be responsible for working with stakeholders to identify requirements and work with internal teams to enhance their e-commerce systems.
Product Analyst Responsibilities:
- Partner with internal stakeholders and Product Teams to support enhancements to e-commerce systems and software
- Assist product managers in backlog grooming and defining roadmaps
- Create user stories and gather requirements for stakeholders to assist in the development of internal systems
- Identify consumer trends through data analysis using SQL
Product Analyst Requirements:
- Product or business analyst experience, including working in an agile environment
- Previous experience supporting software development life cycle
- Knowledge of user stories, product roadmaps, and product backlogs
- Experience working in the e-commerce space
- Experience working with SQL including a knowledge of queries and how to write them
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science preferred
If you meet the requirements listed above and are interested in becoming a Product Analyst, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: Product , Backlog , Roadmap , UAT , User Stories , User Story , Analyst , SQL , Business Analyst , Product Analyst
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.