Are you a procurement or supply chain operations professional who is interested in a strategic procurement role for a strong and steadily growing multi-national company? Our partner is looking for candidates with 2-3 years of experience in purchasing to join their team as a Procurement Specialist. The Procurement Specialist will help drive critical purchasing needs for multiple production facilities for the North American organization.
Who you are: 2–3-year procurement or supply chain operations professional, who enjoys strategic problem solving, is naturally inquisitive, and interested in process improvement and project management. You like to work collaboratively and cross-functionally and are ready to take on a new challenge in a growing company with an incredible culture.
Procurement Specialist Responsibilities:
- Execute standard operational processes with the target to (1) secure supply, (2) improve supply, (3) enable supply and (4) verify supply
- Ensure supply continuity; manages all critical shortages and unforeseeable circumstances avoiding out of stocks
- Alongside Supply Chain, optimize the e2e value chain of 'demand-to-supply’
- Work to improve supplier service and quality level, in addition to inventory in raw materials and packaging
- Collaborate with the regional stakeholders, such as Supply Chain, Category Management, Research and Development, Product Management, Project Management, and Innovation
Procurement Specialist Requirements:
- Two to three years of Purchasing or Supply Chain experience; chemical industry experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree required (preferably in business or supply chain)
- Digital skills; Excel, Power BI, SAP experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to independently work and manage projects
- Other Areas of Knowledge:
- Procurement / Purchasing / E-procurement
- Supply Chain / Manufacturing / Operations Strategic Planning
- Raw Materials / Packaging
- Supplier Quality / Source-to-Pay / Shared Service Center
- Process Improvement / Operational Excellence / Business Continuity
- SAP / Power BI / Tableau / Dashboard
- Risk Management / OTIF / Delivery Reliability / Consignment
If you are interested in this Procurement Specialist role, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: reporting , logistics , supply chain , logistics coordinator , TMS , carriers , logistics , LTL , load planning , scheduling , dispatch , S&OP , planning, supply , demand , warehouse , distribution , director , integration , procurement , M&A , implementation , change management , hybrid , purchasing #LI-NASUPC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.