Job DescriptionOur client, an industry leader that provides sustainable energy solutions to a wide range of customers and produces wind turbines, is seeking a Procurement Specialist to support their growth. The ideal candidate has a background in purchasing/procurement and is open to learning more about the industry.
Purchasing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Oversee purchase order creation and entering into SAP
- Inventory management; ensure correct items are in stock
- Track order status and delivery for customer orders
- Administrative support where needed
- Experience creating Purchase Orders in SAP
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid problem-solving and analytical skills required
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects at a time
- Excellent attention to detail
- Autonomous, positive attitude, team player
If you are interested in this Procurement Specialist position, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: procurement , purchasing , buyer , purchasing assistant , junior buyer , purchase orders , invoice #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.