Our client is looking for a Procurement Coordinator to procure healthcare and hospital supplies for multiple facilities. The right professional will need to have prior experience in managing suppliers, preparing purchase orders and overseeing inventory flow. If these responsibilities resonate with you background in supply chain, please read below and apply today!
Procurement Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Process purchase orders and invoices in addition to managing competitive pricing and negotiation with vendors
- Review and analyze market trends, purchase order status, supplier costs and pricing and evaluate alternative supply options
- Meet regularly with the business to ensure needs are met in a timely and accurate fashion
- Partner with suppliers to ensure all agreements are properly documented
Procurement Coordinator Requirements:
- 1-2+ years of procurement experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, purchasing, supply chain management or related field is preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (VLOOKUP’s and pivot tables)
- ERP system experience is preferred
Thank you for your time and consideration for this Procurement Coordinator opening. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Senior Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national