Our client, a leading CPG company located in the city of Chicago, is looking for an analytical self-starter to support their product management team. As a Procurement Analyst, you will be reviewing and maintaining proper inventory levels to ensure on time delivery for all customer orders. This position will include aspects of inventory management, supply chain, and operations.
Procurement Analyst Responsibilities:
- Work on projects supporting gross margin cost improvements, financial analysis on key business issues, and reporting.
- With direction from the Sourcing Team, drive system enhancements and user training relating to category management projects.
- Maintain project plan and key milestones to ensure timeline and budget achievement.
- Responsible for identifying, interpreting and analyzing trends to achieve company’s business goals.
- Develop reporting capabilities and monitor system to identify areas of improvement for sales and category teams.
Procurement Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Operations or Finance
- 2-5 years experience in business analytics, change management and/or process improvement.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst.
- ERP system experience, Netsuite is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft application experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments and meet tight deadlines.
If you are interested in the Procurement Analyst position and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: operations , inventory , supply chain , logistics , warehouse , distribution center , forecasting , engineering , marketing , analyst , demand , planning , supply , CPG , food , beverage , sourcing , analytics , analyst , buyer , procurement , pricing , modeling , SAP , Netsuite
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.