Our client, an innovative leader in the packaging industry located in the northwest suburbs of Chicago, is looking for a driven Procurement Analyst to join their team on a temporary-to-permanent basis.
This opening will be perfect for someone looking to make an immediate impact. The Procurement Analyst will be responsible for assisting the Sourcing team with spend analysis and the RFx events, as well as process improvement initiatives related to the procurement team.
Procurement Analyst Responsibilities:
- Create work and purchase orders and resolve invoice discrepancies
- Coordinate with vendors on project timelines and maintain relationships
- Analyze spend and supplier data to identify positive/negative trends in the market
- Act as an internal liaison between Sales, Accounting, and Procurement teams
- Coordinate with warehouse staff as needed on required equipment
Procurement Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree and at least two years of supply chain experience
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s, specifically in a supply chain management environment
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and written/verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to work effectively as part of a team on multiple projects
If you are interested in this Procurement Analyst opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Team Lead, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: project management, supply chain, delivery, tracking, inventory, Business, Economics, business, international, global, pivot tables, Excel, VLOOKUP's, SAP, data mining, Salesforce, sourcing, procurement, supplier, purchasing, sourcing, packaging, supply, planning, forecasting, distribution, logistics, transportation.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.