Our client is an industry leader in manufacturing and distribution in the CPG industry, and has an immediate opening for a Temporary Procurement Analyst in the River North neighborhood of Chicago. The Temporary Procurement Analyst is responsible customer orders are entered into our SAP system on time with a high degree of accuracy as well as resolving pricing discrepancies.
This position will have cross-functional responsibilities with contract negotiations, bench-marking suppliers and have a direct impact on the company's growing raw and direct spend.
Temporary Procurement Analyst Responsibilities:
- Review and analyze market trends, supplier costs and pricing, and evaluate alternative supply options
- Negotiating, settling, and administering purchase agreements for capital projects and packaging as prioritized by the business
- Investigating and evaluating data on new and existing sources of supply
- Monitor inventory levels, manage inventory turns and inventory value for several core categories.
- Develop Vendor Managed Inventory to simplify supply chain and improve working capital
- Participate as leader in annual inventory events
Temporary Procurement Analyst Requirements:
- At least one year of directly-related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent additional experience
- Demonstrated sourcing and negotiation experience
- Proficient with Microsoft applications including Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Proficient math skills
If you are interested in this Procurement Analyst opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: procurement , SAP , manufacturing , global , engineering , business , supply chain , negotiate , client , long-term , planning , transportation , team , management , innovation
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.