Are you a procurement or supply chain operations analyst who is interested in a strategic procurement role for a strong and rapidly growing multi-national company? Our partner is looking for candidates with 2-3 years of experience in procurement analytics to join their team as a Procurement Analyst. The Procurement Analyst will help drive critical purchasing needs for multiple production facilities for the North American organization.
Who you are: 2–3-year procurement or supply chain operations professional who enjoys helping to use analytics to drive procurement decisions, is comfortable developing and presenting reports to key leadership stakeholders, and is interested in helping build best practices around procurement analysis. You like to work collaboratively and cross-functionally and are ready to take on a new challenge in a growing company with an incredible culture.
Procurement Analyst Responsibilities:
- Lead and provide insightful market analysis, interpretation of raw materials, indirect commodities or logistics services
- Support corporate level analyses including development of presentations for the Executive VP to present to Senior Leaders and the Board of Directors
- Provide strategic analysis and information for development of short term and long-term strategies for regional and global procurement
- Track key procurement performance metrics
- Prepare for and participate in major supplier negotiations
- Analyze commercial opportunities
- Globally communicate and report up to senior company leadership
Procurement Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in process manufacturing, chemical industry strongly preferred
- Strong analytical skills for complex problem solving
- Ability to articulate technical topics to non-technical audiences
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills with exceptional influencing and written communication skills
- International business experience and knowledge of supply chain management a plus
If you are interested in this Procurement Analyst role, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: reporting , logistics , supply chain , procurement , M&A , purchasing , analytics , analysis #LI-NASUPC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.