Our client, a growing education institution located in Downtown Chicago, is looking for a Procurement Analyst to help continue this pattern of growth. The Procurement Analyst will be responsible for ensuring replenishment and daily transportation runs flawlessly. The Procurement Analyst will be able to recommend any cost-effective changes to improve the process and add direct value.
Procurement Analyst Responsibilities:
- Review and analyze incoming work orders for IT services and materials
- Provide clear and concise communication for work order management, updating and closing out accounts, verifying new users, and reviewing contracts in the ERP system
- Monitor any activity and progress related to inventory, contracts, and payments using the ERP system
- Make recommendations to enhance business processes and identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies
Procurement Analyst Requirements:
- Recent bachelor's degree in supply chain, engineering, or business
- At least 2-5 years of procurement, sourcing, or planning experience
- Experience using a large ERP system such as SAP, Oracle, or JD Edwards preferred
- Health care or medical supply experience is a plus
If you are interested in this Procurement Analyst opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Sr Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: procurement , supply chain , purchasing , planner , distribution , delivery , tracking , inventory , supply chain planner , business , economics , marketing , economics , supply , pivot tables , Excel , vlookups , SAP , consumer products , ERP , Lawson , Oracle
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in marketing, administrative, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.