Our client, a leading provider of equipment and services for the global services industry, is looking to hire a Procurement Analyst for their office in the northern suburbs of Chicago. They offer a beautiful office space and pride themselves on offering strong professional growth and great work/life balance.
Procurement Analyst Responsibilities:
- Analyze procurement and vendor data using PowerBI
- Work with cross-functional teams and senior leaders on driving insights and decisions from supplier data
- Support the procurement and planning teams
Procurement Analyst Requirements:
- Excellent communicator
- 1+ year of Logility or other ERP system
- Must bring experience with Tableau or Power BI analytics tool
- Experience in purchasing is a pus
- Bachelor's degree preferred
If interested in this Supply Chain Analyst position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national