LaSalle Network is partnering with a CPG company to hire a Procurement Analyst. The Procurement Analyst will be responsible for managing the data analysis on cost-savings. The ideal candidate has a strong analytical background and a data driven mindset.
Procurement Analyst Responsibilities:
- Manage procurement reporting activities (KPI reporting, monthly compliance dashboard, managing approval workflows)
- Participate in negotiations with suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Lead analysis of data to identify trends and perform opportunity assessments
- Maintain and oversee contracts in SAP
- Identify and report gaps within areas of responsibility to Category Manager in current process, standards, systems, tools and best practices
Procurement Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain, engineering, psychology, finance or data analytics
- 4-10+ years in a supply chain or procurement analytics role
- Strong SAP knowledge preferred
- Advanced computer and Excel skills required
If you are interested in this Procurement Analyst position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Unit Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: supply chain , data , excel , procurement , sourcing , reporting , SAP , contract , cost , savings , negotiations , CPG , Systems #LI-CTSUPC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.