Our firm is currently partnered with one of the leading national automotive parts distributors in North America, who are currently looking to add to their growing sales team. The New Business Development Representative would be responsible for promoting their products as well as building and maintaining positive and profitable relationships within the automotive industry.
This is a contract to hire opportunity.
New Business Development Representative Responsibilities:
- Prospecting business for the sales team from a list of customers
- Conducting 100 or more outbound calls a day working from book of business
- Gaining understanding of new client acquisition
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers
- Flipping potential business to the inside sales development team
New Business Development Representative Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Sales support background would be helpful, but industry experience is not required
- Quick learner and ability to create and foster relationships
- College athlete or military background is a plus
- Driven, motivated, positive attitude, ability to take constructive feedback and apply it to the work
If you are interested in the New Business Development Representative, and feel qualified for the position, please apply today!
Keywords: sales, inside, representative, telecommunications
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.