LaSalle Network is working with a company in higher education who is looking to hire for a Transcript Auditor. This University is experiencing rapid growth, expanding their campuses and programs around the US.
The Transcript Auditor plays a key part in a student’s enrollment process and will be based out of downtown Chicago. This role requires strong critical thinking, attention to detail and analytical skills. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced role that is challenging and rewarding!
Transcript Auditor Responsibilities:
- Evaluate transcripts for accuracy and compliance
- Complete transactions in a timely manner
- Identify any discrepancies in transcripts and provide solutions to the issues
- Work efficiently in a deadline-driven environment
- Utilize strong attention to detail skills
Transcript Auditor Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree is required
- Experience in research, writing or editing is preferred
- 1-2 years of administrative or office experience
- Salesforce or similar CRM experience preferred
- Extreme accuracy
This company provides a thorough training program and competitive benefits including tuition reimbursement! If you are seeking an opportunity within higher education and believe your skill set fits these requirements, apply to the Transcript Evaluator!
Associate Principal, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: higher education, university, entry-level, administrative, data entry, evaluate, data analysis
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.