Looking to grow your career in the private equity industry? LaSalle Network has partnered with one of the top Private Equity firms in downtown Chicago to identify a top performing Investment Accountant to join its organization. This organization provides attractive returns for their clients and targets fundamentally sound alternative investment opportunities.
Investment Accountant Responsibilities:
- Work directly with client management on investor reporting and managing the investor relations and fund allocations
- Accurately report financial data, including cash and investment schedules, for all managed funds
- Responsible for all month-end reconciliations, accruals, journal entries, and closing procedures
- Research and develop strategies to better position the organization from an investment and reporting perspective
- Assist the Fund Controller with investment analysis, including modeling out launches of funds and investments
- Provide ad hoc requests and analysis as requested by the firm’s partners
Investment Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-3 years of accounting experience within the professional services industry
- CPA preferred, but not required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated culture that is advantageous to growth
- Ability to make an impact within a rapidly growing organization
- Top of the market compensation package
If you are interested in this Investment Accountant opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: PE , private equity , fund accountant , fund accounting , staff accountant , real estate , financial reporting , investment , investments , fund , funds , investment analyst , investment analysis , credit , credit analysis , credit reporting , investment reporting , transfer pricing , mergers , acquisition , M&A , purchase accounting , CPA , joint ventures , accounting , accountancy , accountant , GAAP , public , corporate , audit , assurance , manage , cpa , mba , excel , access , forecast , distribution , monthly performance , now hiring
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. KR123