Our client is an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are they looking for? Experienced Prior Authorization Specialists to aid in obtaining insurance approvals for their patients. If you are a Prior Authorization Specialist and want to be a part of a team that seeks fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service then this is the spot for you!
Prior Authorization Specialist Responsibilities:
- Verifying patient insurance benefits with insurance companies for the purposes of securing initial and continuing authorizations.
- Responsible for obtaining required paperwork necessary to meet each insurance company’s requirements, and verifying the accuracy of the paperwork before and after submission.
- You will collaborate with internal departments and multiple branches to guarantee prompt and accurate information is given to insurance providers, therapists, and parents/guardians of patients while ensuring we are in compliance with HIPAA mandated policies.
- Interacts with insurance carriers, therapists and physicians to obtain authorizations and pre-certifications for therapy. Verifies insurance eligibility through internet access to various insurance carriers.
- Documents communications and authorization details for future reference needed for billing, patient health records, or other business needs.
Prior Authorization Specialist Requirements:
- Must have at least 1 year or more experience in verifying benefit verification.
- Previous hospital or physician office experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
If you are interested in this Prior Authorization Specialist opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please call and apply today!
Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: managed care, commercial, Medicare, Medicaid, public aid, follow up, claims, rebill, medical biller, medical collector, financial counselor, patient access, patient registration, charity, payment plan, billing , collections , claims , follow-up , eob , patient , remittance , payor , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.