Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a nostalgic CPG brand in hiring a Print Production Designer. This role gives you the opportunity to work in-house with the Creative Director on projects for all corporate creative assets.
This position has remote flexibility but may require one day in office per week. The office is located in the northern suburbs of Illinois.
Print Production Designer Responsibilities:
- Review, modify and edit layouts for print content before they go to print
- Support the Creative Director in all execution work for print, web and digital collateral
- Oversee content to ensure the resolution is correct for the platform it will be displayed on
- Projects include catalogs, sell sheets, packaging, POP displays, care and use manuals and tradeshow materials
Print Production Designer Requirements:
- 1-2 years of experience working in-house or within an agency setting
- Experience working with a CPG brand and/or product
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience managing pre-press files
- Experience creating work that follows brand guidelines
- Interest in photography and motion graphics
Senior Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national