LaSalle Network is currently partnered with a global e-commerce leader headquartered in Chicago, IL to add a Principal Software Engineer to their team to support an upgrade in systems and software. This person will be responsible for working with stakeholders to identify requirements and build a new consumer facing e-commerce platform from the ground up that is used for over 1 billion transactions annually.
Principal Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Work with stakeholders and technology teams to understand customer needs and plan the software build out
- Partner with Managers as a technical subject matter expert
- Build new web-based software for both internal and external users
- Lead full life cycle Java development for a new product
- Implement bleeding edge technologies to better the functionality and UI of the system
Principal Software Engineer Requirements:
- 5-7+ years of Full Stack Java development experience
- Strong background in building and consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience in building microservices architecture
- Experience with Cloud technology such as Kafka, Kubernetes, Jenkins or Docker
- Ability to mentor junior members of the team when needed
- Understanding of best practices as they relate to software development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: Java , Software Engineer , e-commerce , Jenkins , Springboot , Kafka , Docker , Angular , Architect , Kubernetes
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.