Do you love working within CPG? LaSalle Network has partnered with a multi-billion dollar, rapidly growing leader within the CPG industry who is looking for a Pricing Analyst to join their Corporate Buying team. This Pricing Analyst is responsible for their own region where they will analyze data and present that information to directors, with a high-level of visibility to leadership across the organization.
Pricing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Analyze third party data from vendors to assist with pricing
- Ensure pricing strategies meet their store standards, policies and procedures
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to ensure they are up to date on pricing changes
- Monitor store pricing systems and update changes
Pricing Analyst Requirements:
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 1+ years of experience within pricing (retail preferred)
- Experience with PowerPoint/Excel preferred
- Professionalism and superb communication abilities
- Ability to work with all levels of personnel
If you are interested in this Pricing Analyst position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: pricing , analyst , specialist , forecasting , data , data entry , analysis , forecasts , excel , price , retail , cpg , consumer , pricing system , costs , cost
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.