Our client, a growing logistics company, is looking to hire a Pricing Analyst to join their growing team. This position provides growth opportunity with a global company that has been a long-term player in the logistics industry.
Pricing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Review front and back-end customer pricing reports
- Analyze pricing requests for full truck load
- Build project-specific quotes for clients
- Implement and maintain pricing structure- assist in auditing existing prices and implementing new pricing
- Rebate handle all back-end responsibilities including marketing promotions
Pricing Analyst Requirements:
- 2+ year of pricing and analyst experience
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel
- TMS or ERP experience is a plus
- Experience with PowerBi, Tableau, or SQL is a plus
- Economics, finance, or business supply chain background preferred
If interested in this Pricing Analyst position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Team Lead, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: purchasing , agent , manufacturing , buyer , procurement , pricing , SQL , Excel , logistics , 3PL
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.