Our client, a leading manufacturing company with a strong global network located in downtown Chicago, is looking for a Pricing Analyst to join its pricing team.
As a Pricing Analyst, you will be responsible for managing the pricing for multiple product lines, and profitability analysis around the operations of the business, including production and raw materials cost. Additionally, this Pricing Analyst will assist leadership in all areas of the business to understand and identify trends, improve reporting processes and make recommendations.
Pricing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Manage the pricing model for new proposals
- Evaluate existing business for pricing and profit improvement opportunities
- Provide ongoing analysis of customer and product profitability
- Understand the market and the cost of supply to improve the pricing and re-pricing process
- Ensure price optimization becomes an integral part of the business strategy by customer
- Maintain global list price and promotion tables, including the general price review, which occurs bi-annually
- Create and manage contracts in SAP system
- Develop effective reporting tool to support the business unit
Pricing Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or business-related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a consumer products or manufacturing environment
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Excel including financial models; SAP preferred
If you are interested in the Pricing Analyst position and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: operations , inventory , supply chain , logistics , warehouse , distribution center , forecasting , engineering , marketing , analyst , demand , planning , supply , pricing , SAP , data analyst , procurement
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.