Our client, a CPG company in downtown Chicago, is growing exponentially. Due of this growth, they are adding new talent to their Pricing Strategy team. They are looking to hire a Pricing Analyst to align costs with company strategy and capture cost savings in the organization.
Pricing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Provide analytical support to the pricing team
- Act as the expert for assigned product categories
- Create presentations that outline the pricing strategy for internal stakeholders
- Coordinate with brands and procurement to lead continuous improvement initiatives
Pricing Analyst Requirements:
- 3+ years of supply chain experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, supply chain management or related field
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with ERP systems
Thank you for your time and consideration for this Pricing Analyst. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: procurement , contract management , purchasing , supply chain analyst , cpg , food , pharmacy , pharmaceuticals , erp , planning , category , vendor , vendor management , logistics , market trend , operations , finance , sales
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.