LaSalle Network is currently partnering with an organization that is seeking a Power BI Developer to join their team. This individual will design and develop best-in-class, interactive, reporting and dashboard solutions leveraging Power BI and the Microsoft BI stack. This is a 6-12 month contract opportunity and has flexibility to work from home.
Power BI Developer Responsibilities include:
- This is an advanced role that will be engaged in all phases of the reporting & analytics development lifecycle.
- Develop and maintain analytical models (dimensional and tabular) in support of key decision making processes
- Perform data analysis for projects and tasks
- Assist with data governance initiatives including data quality
- Seeks opportunities to deliver continuous process improvement
Requirements for consideration include:
- Experience in handling complex integrations and providing stand-alone solutions using MSBI stack
- Must have worked on Power BI for at least 2 projects
- SSRS - Reporting using parameters, Sub reports, Drill Down Reports, expressions and report development using Tabular modeling
- Azure experience is “nice to have”
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: business intelligence, Microsoft, SSRS, Power BI, dashboards, reporting, SQL, azure
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.