LaSalle Network has partnered with an established and well-known financial services organization. They are seeking a Loan Documentation Coordinator to join their team in downtown Chicago. The Loan Documentation Coordinator will be responsible for auditing closed loan documents to ensure all information and details are compliant with policies and procedures.
Loan Documentation Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Prepare, file and record documents (mortgages, AOR's and Mod's)
- Act as the liaison between the borrower, lender and closing attorney and manage client relationships
- Identify any inconsistencies on closed commercial loans to ensure all documentation is in order and compliant
- Prepare and perfect all loan documentation
- Audit and process payment of 3rd party loan-related invoices
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and customer confidentiality requirements
- Assist in other commercial loan support projects and audits
Loan Documentation Coordinator Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience working with Loan closing
- Must have SBA (small business loans) experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a faced paced environment
- Ability to navigate through multiple internet browsers at once and exemplify knowledge of Microsoft Office software
If you are interested in the Loan Documentation Coordinator opportunity and meet the requirements above, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: commercial loans , UCC filings , mortgage loan , AOR , finance , compliance , underwriting , post closing , banking , closing , loan quality , commercial lending , quality assurance , quality control , loan analyst , loan processor , legacy loans , vendor , nautilus , FRB , FHLB
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in marketing, administrative, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.