LaSalle Network is currently partnering with an organization in the western suburbs that has an opening for a PMO Analyst (Infrastructure) to join their team. This individual will join the PMO and they will partner with Project Managers to help execute projects that fall in the categories of IT infrastructure and/or Information Security.
PMO Analyst (infrastructure) Responsibilities include:
- Meet with project sponsors to ensure project requests are submitted with the minimal required information to allow Engineers to properly review and assess the required work. This requires infrastructure experience and knowledge.
- Work as a liaison between Network Engineers, Server Engineers, Project Managers, and Project Sponsors.
- Performs project administration and tracking tasks (creating project charters, submitting capital budget requests, updating project statuses, chasing down overdue tasks, ensure signatures/approvals have been gathered, creating/maintaining project documentation repositories for new/existing projects, etc.)
- Document requirements, define scope and objectives, and formulate systems to parallel business strategies
Requirements for consideration include:
- 2+ years of IT Infrastructure Experience (either as a BA, PM, or Engineer)
- Demonstrated understanding and utilization of process improvement methodologies
- Demonstrated experience working successfully with cross functional teams
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Team Lead – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Business Analyst, BRD, Infrastructure, InfoSec, Project Coordinator, PMO
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.