Our client, a leader in the CPG manufacturing industry, is searching for a Training Specialist to support all training in within their manufacturing plants. This recognized organization is one of the largest CPG manufacturing companies, and was just awarded one of “Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For!”
The Training Specialist will be responsible for improving the productivity of the organization's employees. This position assesses company-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees at all levels of the organization. Working closely with the Training and Development Manager, the Training Specialist will actively search, creatively design and implement effective methods to educate, enhance and recognize performance.
Learning and Development Partner Responsibilities:
- Collaborate on training and development programs and objectives. Develop and implement management/leadership and employee training and development programs; modifies programs as needed.
- Foster a positive culture that drives employee engagement, continuous improvement and innovation.
- Conduct training and development needs assessment, including but not limited to management/leadership training, soft skills, change management, team building,; provide organizational change management support as needed.
- Support all training functions across multiple manufacturing plants
- Obtains and /or develops effective training materials utilizing a variety of media channels.
- Train and coach managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts.
- Develops and maintains organizational communications such as bulletin boards and newsletters to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources.
- Conduct training evaluations, measure result and identify areas of improvement.
- Plan, organize, facilitate and order supplies for employee development and training events.
Learning and Development Partner Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in organizational development, human resources, education or other related field
- Minimum five (5) years of training and/or human resources experience
- Experience working with an LMS system and using training tools
If you are interested in the Training Specialist and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Recruiter, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: training, training specialist, learning and development, training and development, plant trainer, manufacturing, human resources, hr
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.