Our client is a multi-billion dollar manufacturing company with a large plant in Southern New Mexico with offices across the world. This organization is a global leader in their industry and is looking for a Plant Manager to help continue this pattern of growth. The Plant Manager is responsible for the overall management of the operations inside a manufacturing facility. This Plant Manager role will also include productivity management, continuous improvement projects and initiatives and strong leadership and management for employees in the plant.
Plant Manager Responsibilities:
- Directs plant personnel to ensure that all systems operate at their highest capability to meet required production schedules, quality, costs and schedule priorities
- Manage the end to end operation, including planning, production, quality, safety, maintenance, and other functions as designated
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities throughout the plant, and roll out change management strategies with employees
- Build and maintain plant culture and employee relations with up to 700 employees through active participation on the plant floor
- Participate and lead the recruiting, hiring, and training of plant employees as needed
Engineering Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, or related Technical field is strongly preferred
- Minimum of 1-5 years of related leadership experience in a manufacturing environment is required
- Must have the knowledge of good manufacturing practices. Be safety and quality minded and have the ability to make sound decisions
- Prior experience in full plant management of a similar scope is preferred; a minimum of 200 employees previously managed is required
- Must be able to work flexible schedule to include days, afternoons, midnights, and weekend work
If you are interested in this Plant Manager opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: Production Manager , Production Supervisor , Facility Operations , Warehouse , Maintenance , Warehouse Manager , Operations , Operations Manager , Plant Operations , Manufacturing , OSHA , Facility Operations , Mechanics , Risk Management , Six Sigma , LEAN , Inventory Management , Supply Chain , purchasing , planner , distribution , delivery , tracking , supply chain planner , Business , Economics , Marketing , business , economics , supply , pivot tables , Excel , vlookups , SAP , consumer products, QRMP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, office services, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.