Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is hiring for a leading spirits distillery, located in the heart of bourbon country, seeking a Plant Manager to join their growing operations. Based in Bardstown, Kentucky, this distillery has operated for over 100 years and pride themselves in their quality spirits and innovative approach to manufacturing.
The Plant Manager will provide direct leadership and oversight to the company's largest production facility. This individual will manage a team of managers and a diverse staff, including union employees. The ideal candidate will bring strong leadership skills and proven experience in lean manufacturing as the plant continues to evolve in their functionality.
Plant Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage and develop a team of six managers and indirect staff of over 400
- Coordinate production operations with corporate functions of supply chain, quality, new product development and engineering
- Ensure site production goals are met including volume, cost, reliability, staffing and adherence to budget
- Monitor all plant KPIs including reliability, cost, delivery, safety and employee morale metrics
- Develop, manage and lead direct reports; provide strong leadership and effective problem resolution in a unionized manufacturing environment
- Plan, organize, direct and run efficient day-to-day operations to exceed internal and external customer expectations
- Drive a culture of high performance and accountability
- Increase production capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining quality standards
- Assist in development of Operational and Capex budgets
Plant Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 6+ years plant management experience
- 3+ years of direct leadership experience including management level staff
- Spirits, bottling or beverages industry experience is preferred
- Proven leadership abilities in championing continuous improvement and team building
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ERP applications
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
Apply to the Plant Manager opening today!
Principal, National Recruiting
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national