A national, industry leader is looking for a Remote Plant HR Manager to join their team! This is a newly created role in a booming company with subnational room for growth. You will be partnering with the Plant Manager and lead all HR functions for the facility.
Remote Plant HR Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop local recruiting strategy for production and plant hiring in partnership with the regional HR team
- Lead and facilitate all onboarding efforts
- Support management to address behavioral issues
- Monitor company turnover and attrition to identify trends
- Partner with management to improve policies and procedures
- Manage and consult on employee relations issues
Remote Plant HR Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years of HR experience within a manufacturing or production facility
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluent in English & Spanish (written & spoken) required
- Candidate must have valid work authorization and be able to work in the US without company sponsorship
If you are interested in joining this industry leader as their next Remote Plant HR Manager, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: hr , human resources , recruiting , recruitment , hiring , onboarding , bilingual , English , Spanish , manufacturing , employee relations
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.