Have you ever wanted to open a new plant location under an established manufacturer? LaSalle Network has partnered with a multi-million-dollar manufacturer seeking a Controller to join their team. This Plant Controller will sit at one of their plants in the St. Charles area. This person will be responsible for building out a new team, overseeing all accounting & finance operations, and partner directly with executive leadership.
Plant Controller Responsibilities:
- Hire and manage the accounting staff
- Perform monthly closing of financials for facility in accordance with GAAP
- Lead and prepare annual budgets and monthly forecasts
- Oversee all accounting and finance operations
- Adhoc projects
Plant Controller Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of Accounting experience
- Must have management experience
- Must have some food manufacturing experience
- SAGE X3 experience preferred
If you are interested in the Plant Controller opportunity and please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , cost , plant , manufacturing , public , consolidation , financial reporting , month end , CPA , MBA , internal reporting , external reporting, audit , GAAP, manager , supervisory , director , cost accountant , cost accounting , variance analysis
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.