Job DescriptionOur client, an established food production company in the south suburbs of Chicago, is seeking a Plant Controller to join their team. This position reports directly to the Corporate Controller with a dotted line to the CFO. The organization is seeking someone who has prior experience as a Plant Controller in a food manufacturing environment.
This Plant Controller will be responsible for overseeing all plant financials, managing and developing a team, and working closely with the Plant Manager and operational leadership. While the company is established, this is the first true Plant Controller so the opportunity to make it your own is there for the right person. Base compensation is $140,000 - $160,000 + bonus.
Plant Controller Responsibilities:
- Work with plant leadership to develop budgets, metrics and financial goals that align with plant production and improvement goals
- Work with plant leadership team to ensure budgetary goals are met
- Document and closely evaluate key performance metrics to include plant profitability, operating equipment efficiency, production output, inventory turns, wage and overtime control, expense and utility cost control
- Lead continuous improvement program
- Develop plant logistics, process and product costing methodology
Plant Controller Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent
- 3+ years of costing experience
- Experience in food and beverage manufacturing required
- Refrigerated and/or frozen CPG experience ideal but not required
- Large ERP or implementation experience is a plus
If you are interested in this Plant Controller position and meet the above requirements please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national