Our client, an international manufacturing company, is looking for an experienced and motivated Controller to bring on their team. This Controller will oversee the financial reporting for the plant and be a key member of the Leadership Team.
- Manage team of two
- Manage financial reporting, cost forecasting and analysis and month-end/year-end close process
- Develop and analyze operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget, prior year and forecast
- Build and maintain plant BOMs (Bill of Materials)
- Review journal entries, bank reconciliations and cash management
- Manage annual budgeting and forecasting
- Suggest and implement process improvements, streamline and automate processes, support leadership on KPI development and strategies
- Partner with leadership on projects to improve productivity
- Bachelor's degree required, master's and CPA preferred
- 7+ years of experience in finance, accounting and manufacturing
- 5+ years of experience managing and developing direct report
- Excel, SAP proficiency
- Lean Six Sigma certificate preferred
Keywords and Related Terms: controller , accounting , manufacturing #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.