Our client, a manufacturing company, is looking for a growth motivated Controller to bring on their team. This Controller will oversee the financial reporting for the plant and be a key member of the Leadership Team.
- Manage finance team and department
- Manage financial reporting and month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and analyze operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget, prior year and forecast
- Review journal entries, bank reconciliations and cash management
- Manage annual budgeting and forecasting
- Suggest and implement process improvements, streamline and automate processes
- Partner with leadership on projects to improve productivity
- Bachelor's degree required, master's and CPA preferred
- 7+ years of experience in finance, accounting and manufacturing
- Excel, SAP, Essbase
- GAAP and financial reporting procedures
Keywords and Related Terms: controller , accounting #LI-NAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.