We have partnered with one of the fastest growing home pharmacy organizations that is targeting motivated and knowledgeable candidates to join their Pharmacy Technician team. This organization has been recognized on the Inc. Magazine 5000 as one of the 5,000 fastest growing privately held companies in the US.
The ideal candidate for this role will lead by example, exhibit the core values of the organization, and provide the best in class pharmacy service for current and future patients.
Pharmacy Technician Responsibilities:
- Input patient and medication information into electronic database
- Keep track of pharmaceutical inventory and report to manager as needed
- Calculate pharmacy fees on spot for patients
- Verify insurance coverage and eligibility benefits
- Process and adjudicate insurance claims in a timely and efficient manner
- Other duties as assigned
Pharmacy Technician Qualifications:
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in the pharmacy space - retail or specialty
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of RxClaim Software is a plus
- Ideal candidate will have excellent customer services skills and provide unparalleled patient care
- Must be professional in demeanor and presentation
If your qualifications match the above descriptions, and it is something you would be interested in, please reach out to me as soon as possible. Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you soon!
Project Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle Solutions
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
Keywords: customer service, PBM, pharmacy benefit management, call center, insurance, insurance, pharmacy, pharmacy technician