Are you looking for a new opportunity to grow your existing skillset while also gaining valuable experience to grow your own career? Our client, a nationally recognized healthcare provider, is seeking a Pharmacy Technician. This company rewards teamwork, quality and innovation with opportunities for growth and development, and have a leading training program that will give you the tools you need to succeed! The ideal candidate has 1-3 years of Pharmacy Technician experience.
As a Pharmacy Technician, you will assist with various pharmacy activities under the supervision of the physician, including assisting with preparing prescribed medication for patients by filling prescriptions, counting tablets, labeling bottles, stocking products, inventory management, providing customer service, utilizing the computer systems to maintain patient profiles and insurance claims, maintaining patient records and checking patients out.
Pharmacy Technician Responsibilities:
- Greet all pharmacy customers and provide them with exemplary customer service and assistance while maintaining customer/patient confidentiality
- Direct contact with third parties to resolve insurance issues
- Prepare prescribed medications by counting tablets, labeling bottles and restocking inventory
- Calculate and measure medication
- Verify prescriptions
- Participate in the fulfillment process and pharmacy support responsibilities
- Ensure the proper flow and documentation of prescription fulfillment is followed at all times
- Maintain patient profiles/records and prepare insurance forms
- Maintain appropriate drug and supply levels
- Maintain quality assurance standards and maintenance of required documentation
- Complete pharmacy paperwork, maintain daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Completes additional projects and tasks assigned by Supervisor(s)
Pharmacy Technician Requirements:
- Must meet all state requirements to be a Pharmacy Technician and be in good standing with the State Board of Pharmacy
- 2-4 years of experience at a high-volume retail pharmacy
- Must be able to multi-task
- Work well independently and be a team player
- Ability to focus with constant interruptions
- Possess strong customer service and problem resolution skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Action-oriented, organized and detailed
- Strong math skills
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency in Word, Outlook, and Rx specific adjudication software
- Must have extensive experience interacting with third party organizations during the dispensing process.
If you are interested in this Pharmacy Technician opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager - Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: pharmacy , pharmacy technician , pharmacy tech #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.