Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is partnered with a private ultra-high-net-worth-individual seeking a Personal Assistant and House Manager to join her team. This position will offer fantastic compensation and perks and require full-time availability to travel amongst different states.
This role will be essential in supporting the day to day of the individual from running personal errands, managing personal finances and overseeing home staff and maintenance. The ideal candidate will thrive in a flexible environment, have a "roll up your sleeves" mentality and work with a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
Personal Assistant and House Manager Responsibilities:
- Run personal errands
- Schedule, manage and provide transportation for personal appointments
- Manage in-house staff amongst multiple homes
- Accompany family on personal and business travel
- Maintain an organized and clean living space
- Manage all clerical responsibilities including paying bills and organizing personal files and documents
Personal Assistant and House Manager Requirements:
- 5-10 years of experience supporting a private high-net-worth individual
- House management experience including management of maintenance staff
- Flexibility to travel amongst different US states
- 24/7 availability
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Valid ID and Drivers License required
If you are seeking a role that will offer flexibility, travel and variety, apply for the Personal Assistant and House Manager role today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.