LaSalle Network is partnering with a financial services company in Chicago to identify a PeopleSoft Financials Support Analyst who will join their global team in supporting their ERP system, PeopleSoft. This is a full-time, direct-hire position that will site at least partially onsite in Chicago.
PeopleSoft Financials Support Analyst Responsibilities:
- Provide production support on multiple modules including General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Expenses, Asset Management, and Accounts Receivable
- Support and run daily, month-end, and year-end procedures
- Support any issues or deliverables
- Monitor interaction between PeopleSoft and other systems
- Run system testing and usability testing for new enhancements and configurations
PeopleSoft Financials Support Analyst Requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience supporting ERP systems, preferably PeopleSoft
- Experience working with financial modules
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication
Project Manager, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: peoplesoft, erp, erp support analyst, general ledger, it, technology.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.