A thriving beverage company in the downtown Chicago area is looking for someone who is passionate about data with an entrepreneurial spirit. The People Operations Manager will report to the Head of Human Resources. In this role, the candidate will be responsible for day-to-day operations tasks as well as managing changes across the business. This innovative company is seeking a team player as they work on many collaborative projects. This role is responsible for leading and managing company recruiting operations in this rapidly growing environment.
Some key ingredients in this role:
- Ability to be proactive
- Relationship building
- Organization and strong attention to detail
- An innovative thinker
- Positive attitude
People Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day working with Head of HR on business management
- Partner with cross functional department heads to ensure organization and effectiveness
- Collect people related data to measure employee satisfaction
- Facilitate onboarding, professional development benefits, and compliance
- Lead the charge on growing recruiting efforts for the business
People Operations Manager Requirements:
- 3+ years of human resources experience
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or similar field
- Ability to work onsite at least 3 days a week in a hybrid setting
- Excellent analytical skills
- Thorough research skills coupled with the ability to clearly and concisely present information and recommendations
- Advanced proficiency with Excel
If you are interested in this People Operations Manager opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: people operations , excel , hr , human resources , recruiting , onboarding , business management
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.