We are searching for a People Operations and Experience Consultant for our client, a global risk-management company. This internationally recognized organization is an industry leader and has an extensive HR team that works on a business partner model. This role will work within a high functioning compensation and benefits team and will have significant exposure to special projects and initiatives.
As the People Operations and Experience Consultant, you will lead any special projects revolving around compensation and benefits programs.
People Operations and Experience Consultant Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement incentive programs for employee retention
- Oversee company participation in salary surveys and utilize associated information to set and compare specific job banding and job grading
- Lead and manage defined benefits and defined contribution strategy and all related compliance
- Partner with remote pension and shared services teams to ensure flawless delivery of information and superb customer service
- Manage other projects as assigned by Manager of Compensation and Benefits
People Operations and Experience Consultant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, 3-5 years in compensation and benefits required
- Must have experience in developing compensation and benefits strategies, rolling out special projects in the compensation and benefits and analytical areas
- HRIS experience (preferably ADP)
- Must be self-starter and collaborative leader with ability to take projects from start to finish
- Excellent analytical skills; intermediate Excel skills preferred
Thank you for your time and consideration of the People Operations and Experience Consultant. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Keywords and Related Terms: human resources , hr , compensation , hris , benefits , compensation and benefits , total rewards , analysis , hris implementation , policy , procedure , manager , strategy , benchmarking , vendor negotiations , leadership , consultant #LI-CTHR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.