LaSalle Network is searching for a Penetration Tester to join our client’s team IT team. This person will work side by side with team members in Network Security to direct vulnerability management processes. This person will plan and conduct penetration tests, deal with possible data loss channels, and operate in a red/purple team to keep on top of security issues.
- Configuration and maintenance of penetration testing and vulnerability assessment tools, conducting penetration tests, identifying vulnerabilities, and effectively responding to threats
- Aid and initiative in strategies for addressing vulnerabilities using specialized controls, code, and development process.
- Reporting on security threats and vulnerabilities including producing metrics related to the system’s status
- Combat attack vectors, track and respond to vulnerabilities within appropriate timeframes in conjunction with developers and supporting teams
- Advise on procedures in executing against vulnerabilities and working with application developers to create deployment plans
- Managing updates in both applications and infrastructure and acting as a consultant in a multitude of activities that are security related
- Work with stakeholders and project teams to build relationships, and deliver recommendation on appropriate security measure
- 3 years of experience conducting penetration testing / ethical hacking
- 1 year of experience in vulnerability scanning
- Knowledge of programming/scripting languages: Python, Bash, Perl, Powershell
- Knowledge of penetration testing tools/platforms: Kali Linux, Metasploit
- Experience writing queries in SQL.
- Security certifications such as CEH, OSCP, GPEN, CISSP, etc
- Knowledge of network architecture and web application security concepts
- Knowledge of security controls: auditing, authentication, encryption, access control, integrity, application and physical security
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux environments, Active Director, and network based scanners
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
Principal – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: pen testing , penetration testing , security , threat , vulnerability , infrastructure , application , development , python , bash , perl , powershell, active directory , kali , metasploit, auditing, encryption
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.