LaSalle Network is working with a competitive and growing construction company located in Naperville, Illinois. They are looking for a self-motivated Payroll Specialist to join their fast-growing team!
The Payroll Specialist position is a great opportunity with a company that is expecting rapid growth in the construction industry in the upcoming years. The ideal candidate will have experience with a high-volume of processing, at least two years of payroll experience and is comfortable in a high-volume environment.
Payroll Specialist Responsibilities:
- Process bi-weekly payroll for hourly and salaried, union and non-union employees
- Process payroll for more than 750 employees
- Manage pay for shift differentials and bonuses
- Handle all payroll taxes and garnishments
- Take lead on producing all weekly and monthly payroll runs
- Other ad hoc payroll projects
Payroll Specialist Requirement:
- 2+ years of payroll experience
- High-volume multi-state payroll preferred
- Knowledge of large payroll software
- Ability to work in a high-volume environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this Payroll Specialist opportunity and qualify per the requirement, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: Payroll, accounting , HR, human resources , reconciliations , employees , timecards , timesheets , ADP , workforce now , Ceridian , Paychex , QuickBooks , workday , multi-state , high-volume , garnishments , taxes #LI-AR2
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.