LaSalle Network is partnering with a well-known healthcare company, located in the downtown area of Phoenix, who is seeking a Payroll Specialist to join their team. This is an ideal position for someone looking for an immediate job and the opportunity to learn a complex payroll process. The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for processing payroll for over 1000 employees across multiple states and W2 preparation. This is an exciting opportunity with a company that continues to grow and is very stable.
Payroll Specialist Responsibilities:
- Process payroll for over 1000 employees on three bi-weekly payroll cycles focused within Arizona and California
- Handle exempt/non-exempt payroll as well as union/nonunion payroll
- Research and resolve payroll issues and respond promptly to all payroll related questions from employees
- Maintain current payroll processing documentation and update as needed
- Assist with implementation of new payroll software
- Process off-cycle payments and manual checks
- Prepare and distribute all required payroll reports according to the appropriate schedule
- Interact closely with Human Resources and field management to complete the necessary paperwork required for payroll processing
- Additional responsibilities as assigned from the payroll director
Payroll Specialist Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience processing payroll for over 700 employees is required
- Experience processing multi-state payroll required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience using Kronos or Oracle preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills are required
If you have experience processing multiple complex payroll cycles and meet the aforementioned requirements above, please apply for the Payroll Specialist today!
Keywords and Related Terms: payroll processing , payroll processor , payroll analyst , payroll specialist , payroll , time and attendance , Paylocity , payroll taxes , payroll tax , payroll manager , payroll clerk , payroll lead , payroll manager #LI-NAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.