A leading search and professional services firm is looking for a Payroll Specialist to join their accounting team in the Schaumburg area. This established organization has achieved national recognition and brings a great reputation as a place to work. This candidate will be reporting into the Payroll Manager and working on a specialized team focused on producing high quality work.
The ideal candidate for this Payroll Specialist role will require an understanding of accounting principles, 3+ years of payroll experience, ability to process payroll for over 1000 employees, and a strong attention to detail.
Payroll Specialist Responsibilities:
- Process high volume weekly and bi-weekly payroll in multiple states
- Work in a variety of systems to review, submit and approve time
- Calculate wages, benefits, tax deductions, commissions, etc.
- Maintain accurate records of payroll documentation and transactions
- Response to payroll related inquiries
- Preparing payroll reports
Payroll Specialist Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred but not required
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This position is attracting top talent and is moving quickly. If you are passionate about continuing your career as a Payroll Specialist and want to work alongside a team of talented and inspiring professionals, please apply today!
Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: payroll , payroll specialist , payroll coordinator , terminations , new hires , processing , payroll processing , payroll tax , payroll tax specialist, payroll tax analyst , tax analyst , unemployment, license , federal tax , state tax , tax service , tax filing, Equifax , tax liabilities , tax notices , tax deposits , tax
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.