LaSalle Network’s team in Nashville is currently searching for qualified candidates for a Payroll Specialist position! The Payroll Specialist will be reporting directly with the Human Resource Manager and must be eager to work in a fast-paced environment and to learn new things!
Payroll Specialist Responsibilities:
- Process payroll weekly and biweekly across two different states for up to 800 employees
- Process wage garnishments
- Calculate local, state and federal tax and annual returns
- Data audits, deductions, benefits, and payroll taxes
- Assist with new hires, orientations, and i9 processing
Payroll Specialist Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience within payroll
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now, Kronos, or Ultipro
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree is not required but is a plus!
If you feel qualified for the role and are interested in this role, please apply today!
Keywords: payroll , HR , wages , audits , I9 , ADP Workforce Now , Kronos , Ultipro
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries