A fast-growing staffing firm is looking for a strong Payroll Specialist to help process payroll. Having been found over 20 years ago, this company has already made a national appearance and has continued to grow. They have continued to create an enjoyable, casual atmosphere in their multiple different offices.
The ideal Payroll Specialist will have strong leadership skills that can make an impact a large company. This candidate will have the potential for fast growth into supervisor level with 10 employees under them.
Payroll Specialist Responsibilities:
- Collecting timesheet data and payroll information
- Processing bi-weekly, multi state payroll
- Calculating wages, benefits, tax deductions, commissions and more
- Address issues and questions and questions regarding payrall
- Ensure all payroll is processed accurately and timely
Payroll Specialist Requirements
- 4+ years of processing payroll experience
- Excellent communication skills
With this opportunity of joining this newer company you can help pave the way for the future. If you are looking for an opportunity for growth in your career as a Payroll Specialist, please apply today!
Accounting and Finance Recruiter
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.