Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is partnering with a leading company in the financial services industry who is looking for their next Payroll Specialist. This person will play a main role in making sure the employees are paid accurately and on time. Please see below for the requirements and responsibilities!
Payroll Specialist Responsibilities:
- Responsible for preparation of semi-monthly U.S. payroll reconciliation spreadsheets
- Manage input of semi-monthly U.S. payroll changes
- Provide all necessary information to payroll provider in order to calculate and process payroll
- Allocate and submit HR benefit invoices to Finance for appropriate processing
- Collate payroll/benefits changes for the Canada payroll provider
- Maintain HR data records; properly record any pay related changes in the payroll system
- Liaise with Finance team on all related payroll inquiries
Payroll Specialist Requirements:
- Analytical and strong communication skills required
- Self-motivated and eager to jump in and help the team
- Engaging, with the willingness to learn different products and different functions
- Experience of US payroll systems (preferably ADP Workforce Now)
- Advanced Excel skills
- 2-3 years of direct payroll experience
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in business or related field required
- Experience with both exempt and non-exempt employee populations
Keywords and Related Terms: payroll , payroll specialist , ADP Workforce Now , Excel , reconciliation , benefits , HR #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.